Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Favorite Place: Breckenridge, CO

Being up in the mountains can be one of the most relaxing and peaceful experiences. With breathtaking views all around, the mountains in Breckenridge are great for skiing, snowboarding, hiking, and other activities. In the small town of Breckenridge, there are several incredible local restaurants as well as unique shops and attractions. I love to ski, and being up in the mountains in Breckenridge is an experience that I always enjoy. 

Carter Museum in Breckenridge, CO (Wikimedia

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture, Adam! I have been to Colorado, but never to one of the ski areas. I don't think skiing would be my thing (I am ultra-clumsy...), but the beauty of the mountains and the snow is so appealing! Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete